Festival Of Quilt Tickets
Guess what arrived? Two shiny tickets for the Festival of Quilts 2013.
What am I looking forward to?
- The fantastic folky music we’ll listen to on the way to the Birmingham NEC
- Showing my lovely friend Nicole all about patchwork and quilting (and hopefully persuading her to try it out)
- Seeing over 1000 quilts
- Perhaps buying a smaller quilting ruler
- Getting inspiration for my next quilt
- Meeting some more smiley people from the Quilters’ Guild Of The British Isles (and entering the raffle of course)
- Looking at the art quilts (which I’m completely in awe of)
- Looking at the miniature quilts (and getting some inspiration to do one of my own)
- Picking my favourite quilt of the show (always a difficulty)